- Organization: IFAD – International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Location: Rome (Italy)
- Grade: International Consultant – Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement – Consultancy
- Occupational Groups:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Closing Date: 2019-09-06
Click “SAVE JOB” to save this job description for later.
Sign up at no cost to help you to save lots of this working job for later.
The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is an international institution that is financial a specialized United Nations agency aimed at eradicating rural poverty and hunger. It will so by investing in rural people. IFAD finances programmes and projects that increase agricultural productivity and raise rural incomes, and advocates during the local, national and international level for policies that subscribe to rural transformation. IFAD’s headquarters is within Rome, Italy, but operates much more than 90 countries.
The Independent Office of have a glimpse at this weblink Evaluation (IOE) of IFAD promotes accountability and learning through independent evaluations of IFAD’s work. Consistent with IFAD’s 2011 Evaluation Policy, IOE reports directly into the IFAD Executive Board.
Under the overall strategic, policy and management guidance associated with the Director, IOE, and the day to day supervision of responsible IOE staff (lead evaluation specialist, senior evaluation officer or evaluation officer), the junior consultants will play a role in the conduct of IOE evaluations, including project level evaluations and higher-level evaluations (e.g. country strategy and programme evaluation, evaluation synthesis reports, corporate level evaluations).
The duration for the assignments can differ in one to six months according to the needs.
Specific tasks can sometimes include the immediate following:
- Collect, codify and documentary that is analyse and prepare written inputs for the approach paper of evaluations;
- Prepare desk review notes on specific country context, themes or projects;
- Subscribe to organizing quantitative and data that are qualitative;
- Offer the organization of evaluation missions, and participate, as needed, in evaluation missions and selected field strive to help with logistics and coordination, plus the data collection process;
- Analyze quantitative and data that are qualitative appropriate software applications;
- Prepare written inputs as may be required, e.g. Continue reading Call for interest for Junior Consultants, Independent Office of Evaluation